Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Essentials for Summer

A denim chambray shirtwaist dress from North Style
Khaki linen a-line skirt from L. L. Bean
Brown leather shoes from Simply Soles
Pink camp shirt from Old Navy 
Blue pinstripe blouse from Old Navy
These are my picks for a perfect summer wardrobe : )  Virtual shopping is not something I do very often, but it is helpful for figuring out what you can put with the items you already have!

Checklist:
Denim Shirtwaist Dress
Linen Skirt
Leather Sandals

1 comment:

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Love this collection..Looks like what every girl needs in her wardrobe. Really like the denim dress.
I too..am dreaming of spring.. I saw a field of daffodils blooming so pretty today, and it only made me want spring ,even worse,ha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails