Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2010 Sherlock - Pilot

It's cold and blustery outside, threatening a 'wintery mix' of snow, rain, and ice.  I've been curled up by the fire reading Sherlock Holmes for the past few evenings.  Having finished the book last night, I popped onto You Tube, just to see if I could find some Jeremy Brett's Sherlock to watch, and I stumbled across the pilot for BBC's Sherlock.
The music is seriously lacking, but the acting is still great, and there are little differences is set/scene etc. that are fun : )  I highly recommend watching the televised version first - it's much better - and then this one will be fun to watch.

Unaired Pilot: Sherlock - A Study in Pink part1
Unaired Pilot: Sherlock - A Study in Pink part 2
Unaired Pilot: Sherlock - A Study in Pink part 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Sherlock! You can get them all on Netflix, you know, and then be ready for the new season when it airs in May!

Birdy

FunMioko said...

Wonderful! I like it a lot!

buddy2blogger said...

Thanks for the links!

BBC Sherlock is a classic :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails