Monday, October 24, 2011

Earl Hamner's Real Home


These are pictures of the real 'Walton's' home (where Earl Hamner grew up).  Can you imagine a big family gathered around that table : )  I can't help thinking that this is just about the most perfect little house!  I love the way it's set up and the layout of the rooms.  You can see more pictures HERE....I especially love the Singer sewing machine in the master bedroom!   I'd love to work out a floor plan for this house and put it away in my Dream Home file : )

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow! I have to agree- I think its the perfect floor plan! I love the set house, but its fun to see the real one! Thanks Eva!

Anonymous said...

I really like that house too! It's so simple and uncluttered.

Sew Blessed Maw said...

I love the floor plan. I love the old singer sewing machine.. and the kitchen with the old stove is perfect..
Really enjoyed looking at it.Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails