Monday, October 24, 2011

A Brown Blouse

I'd been pursuing a brown blouse for my fall/winter wardrobe all Summer.  Who knew that finding a brown blouse would be so difficult?!  Of course, my goal was to find it at a thrift store, and I did find them, but so many of them were boxy, masculine looking things.
(click on image to view larger picture)
And, this skirt from way back at the beginning of this blog : )  It's still one of my favorite winter skirts!  Warm, soft, flannel with a brown on tan paisley print, in a flattering, vintage pattern, 6-gore skirt.
Now.  I have a complete outfit just in time to wear the rest of the fall and this winter : )

2 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Proud you found your brown blouse. I love, love that skirt .It is beautiful and looks great on you.

Bethany Lynn said...

Very pretty outfit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails