Monday, August 8, 2011

Pinterest

Pinterest was listed under the 'referring URLs' to my blog.  So, I checked it out.  There are a few of my pictures there that people liked so well they pinned them!  How flattering : )  It looks like a virtual memory/inspiration board.  Like the kind that people put up in their studios to inspire them to create.

Do you Pinterest?  I guess my blog is sort of like a bulletin board - I post about what I like, things I want to remember, memories to save, favorites, inspirations, etc.  Pinterest visually looks more like a bulletin board -  an at-a-glance-favorites sort of thing.  It was fun to see what other people liked from my blog that they pinned on their boards!
 

3 comments:

AuntLou said...

Oh, yes, I Pinterest. I put the PIN in my favorites bar. It's so fast and semi organised. It reminds me of tear sheets from magazines and catalogs. :)

Jolene said...

I love pinterest!! It's my new favorite!

Sew Blessed Maw said...

HI Eva, I am computer dumb,ha..But I will try to figure out the pinerest thing.. sounds so interesting.Thanks for sharing, Judy

Related Posts with Thumbnails